- For 10th, 11th and 12th graders to be academically eligible to participate, Student Athletes must pass 30 credits at the end of the school year. This will allow participation in the fall and winter seasons of the following school year.
- Student Athletes must pass 15 credits by February 1st to be eligible for the spring season.
- Incoming freshman students may participate in their first fall and winter seasons without meeting the credit criteria.
- An athlete becomes ineligible for high school athletics if he/she attains the age of nineteen prior to September 1. However, any athlete attaining age nineteen (19) on or after September 1 shall be eligible for the ensuing school year.
- 9th Grade regulations provide that a student becomes ineligible for 9th grade athletics if they reach age sixteen (16) prior to September 1 of that school year. However, said students may participate above the 9th grade athletic level based upon a waiver.