The 2-step process described below must be followed to register for school sports at Hackensack High School.
STEP 1: Print, Complete, and Submit a hard-copy of either the HHQ, PPE or SPP packet to the HHS Athletic Office by the announced submission deadline.
STEP 2: Visit www.FamilyID.com to complete your online sports registration.
*** BOTH of these steps are required to participate ***
Descriptions of each packet are provided below. Please select the packet which best suits your student-athlete’s situation.
PPE, HHQ or SPP Medical Forms
The Hackensack Athletic Office must have on file - or be provided with an update of - a valid sports physical on the provided NJ State Mandated form in order to be able to medically clear your student-athlete to participate in a school sport.
“Valid” is defined as a medical exam that has been conducted within 364 days prior to the official season start date for the sport they wish to participate. (Official season start dates are posted on this website).
What is an HHQ Medical Packet? HHQ form is to be used by students who already have a “Valid” physical exam on file with us that has been conducted within 364 days prior to the start of the season & has been approved by our school physician.
What is a PPE Medical Packet? PPE forms are to be used by students who need to provide an updated physical exam (whose physical has expired and is therefore no longer valid or if you have never handed one in previously).
What is a SPP Medical Packet? SPP packet is to be used by students who wish to have their physical exam performed by our school physician. Health history forms required to be filled out before the date of exam.
SPP Medical Packet: (for athletes who will have a physical exam performed by the school physician) *This option requires consent on Family ID prior to exam date
*** SPP PACKET ***
PPE Medical Packet: (for athletes who need to provide a valid physical exam performed by primary physician). Please be advised that physical forms handed in from other physicians are required to go for approval by our school physician; please allow up to 2 weeks for this process. If your physician is in New York and does not sign under the required Cardiac Module, your form is not complete and will not be accepted.
*** PPE PACKET ***
HHQ Medical Packet (for athletes who have a valid physical on file at HHS)
*** HHQ PACKET ***
Visit www.FamilyID.com to complete the online registration:
Hackensack Athletics offers the convenience of online registration through FamilyID, the secure, online sports registration platform that provides you with an easy way to register for High School sports programs.
Once you are at the FamilyID website, follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs. Enter "Hackensack"
- Next, click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. CLICK 'LOG IN', IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A FAMILY ID ACCOUNT.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com.
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
You may log in to www.FamilyID.com at any time to update your information and check the status of your athlete’s registration(s). To view a completed registration, select the 'Registration' tab on the blue bar.
HAVING TROUBLE? Contact FamilyID Technical Support
- Should you need assistance with registration, feel free to contact FamilyID at: Support@FamilyID.com or 1-888-800-5583 / Extension 1.
- Support is available 7 days per week, and messages will be returned promptly.
ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CALL 201-646-7940 or EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org